Saturday, February 3, 2018

I Stand In Worship

© 2007 New Creation Church
Words and music by Karen Lim

These are the simplified ukulele chords for this beautiful song. The chords are simple. There is only 1 pattern for Verse and it repeats twice. Same for Chorus. As the alignment of the chords may run, I have bolded the words where there are chord changes.

Verse
              A                                        E
In Your hand are the depths of the earth
              F#m                              C#m
And the heights of the heavens above
   Bm                        A
I worship and bow down
                      D                            E
Kneel before You, my Lord and Maker
             A                                      E   
In Your hand is the breath of my soul
              F#m                                   C#m 
In Your love I stand righteous and bold
      Bm                     A
To honour You, my King
              D                 E
Glorify You, my Redeemer

Chorus
          A
With open arms I stand in worship
C#m
Feel your love's embrace
     F#m                A
In reverence I enthrone You, Jesus
D                   E
Lifter of my head
          A 
With gratefulness I stand before You
C#m
Faithful, loving King
   F#m                  A 
I rest in hope for You are my portion
          D             [E]   A                (F#m if you want to repeat last line)     
With thankfulness, I sing

These are my recommended fingering positions for the chords. A and D are not shown as they are simple, and you should have memorised them!
EGbmDbmBm




No comments:

Post a Comment