Sunday, December 25, 2016

I Want To Sing

Written by Malcolm Du Plessis (unable to confirm, guessing from google search results)
The best worship songs are usually the easiest to play! This song is basically 7 notes repeated (C-D-Bm-Em-Am-D-G)

Verse
               C       D                                 Bm      Em
I want to sing, until I am lost in Your love
                                       Am          D                                     G
Till I am found in Your presence, worshiping before Your throne
                          C         D                           Bm       Em
Moved by Your Spirit, entering into Your flow
                                  Am       D                                G   
How precious these moments, Lord I want You to know

Chorus
       C      D                                   Bm
It's You, You who have won my heart
Em                            Am
Taken me into Your arms
D                                G          G7
Comforted me like a friend
          C         D                                Bm
Your love surrounded me from the start
             Em             Am    D
I never want to be apart
                           G
From Your ever again



You can learn strumming patterns from the video. However, video's song pitch is different from the above chords.
Chord source: https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/m/malcolm_du_plessis/i_want_to_sing_crd.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment