Saturday, February 17, 2018

Sanctuary

Written by Gan Khek Chyan

© City Harvest Church

A  F#m C#m D  E
A  F#m C#m D  Dm

Verse 1
A                          
When my world was in darkness
C#m
You spoke Your word
                             F#m
Night turned into day
                                     D          
Your beauty filled this place

A
When my world stood in silence
C#m
You filled my heart
                                    F#m
With songs that never end
                       D         
Forever I will praise

Pre-Chorus
     Bm
To think that the universe
C#m
Could not withhold Your glory
        F#m            E      D
You choose to live in me
            Bm           E
I'm so amazed

Chorus
          A                    F#m
(and) I worship you Lord
       D                   E
My life in You restored
                   C#m
Here is my heart
                       F#m
Make it Your sanctuary
       Bm
For nobody else
        D       E      A
But Jesus only (You)

Instrumental
A  F#m C#m D E
A  F#m C#m Bm C#m D E

Bridge
D                               F#m                   
You are faithful and true
                Bm          
Glorious Lord
            E                       D
All my life it is You I adore
                                F#m
You've touched my soul
                         G                                E
Completed my world I surrender to You


Chord source: https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab/city_harvest_church/sanctuary_chords_1216505


No comments:

Post a Comment