Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I See Grace

Written by Karen Lim
© 2006 New Creation Church, Singapore


Intro: G D Am C

Verse 1
G             D                          Am
Jesus my help, I call on Your name
  C                        G
I cast my cares on You
               D                         Am
Jesus my hope, my tower of strength
     C                     Em
My faith is found in You

Pre-chorus
               D                            Em
I see You pierced, wounded for me
            C                        D
When I look to the cross I see

Chorus
        G                              D
I see grace, sealed by Your sacrifice
        Em                    C
I see love, reaching for me
              G                         D
Precious blood, washes and sanctifies
            Em                    C      (back to chorus start)
Healing flows, setting me free
        G        D   Am   C
I see grace

Verse 2
G            D                      Am
Bearer of sin, afflicted and tried
       C                        G
You paid redemption's price
                  D                                 Am
Bearing my curse, You've set me on high
        C                              Em
Your death has brought me life 


Chords and lyric source: http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/n/new_creation_church/i_see_grace_crd.htm

1 comment:

  1. Yes without Jesus I am nothing But Because of the great and unconditional Love of the Father He gave His only son to rescue me from darkness and hopless world, througg dying in the cross in my behalf...Its the greater love Jesus is my Lord and Savior. no one can seperate me from the love of God ..

    ReplyDelete