Saturday, January 20, 2018

All Of You

© 2017 New Creation Church

One of the Church's latest songs from the Encounter album. The original key in the video below is in A key (which is probably better suited to the male's voice). But since I'm female, I find the F key most comfortable for me (the key in blue). As a compromise, I have also included the G key in brackets (the key in green). As usual, the layout may run so you should strum around the bolded words. Cheers!

Verse
F (G)
Laying down my pride, all my past behind
Bb (C)
Stand upon your love unshakeable
F (G)
Lost but now I’m found, turned my life around
Bb (C)
Jesus have your way

Pre-chorus
Bb (C)               C (D)
Let it be, all of You
Bb (C)                       C (D)
None of me, Christ revealed

Chorus
F (G)
Take my life and use it for Your glory
Bb (C)
Take my heart surrendered to Your grace
Dm (Em)                       Bb (C)
Shine Your light in this heart
                                F (G)              Bb (C)
I’m beholding You hereYou are here

Instrumental
Bb (C)    C (D)
Oh......    Oh......


Chord source: https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab/new_creation_church/all_of_you_chords_1901077, http://danielchoy.blogspot.sg/2017/02/all-of-you-new-creation-church-ncc-sept.html

No comments:

Post a Comment