Saturday, December 23, 2017

Into The Deep

© 2016 Citipointe Music
Words & music: Chardon Lewis, Jasmine Lewis, Colin Moore

Note: Bolded words are when the chords should change. The chords may be misaligned depending on browser.
Original song key is in the B key (male). I have transposed it to the D key as its better suited for my singing range (female).

Verse
                 Bm                 D                      G
When my hands stretch out towards the sky
        Bm    D             G      
You never let me run dry
              Bm     D                    G
When I dive into the depths of You
                               Bm     D          A 
My heart is made anew, Jesus in You

Chorus
         D            
Your love is a flood and I’m
A                                               G
Caught in the current of Your living waters
                Bm                  A
It’s Your love, it’s Your love
         Bm         
Your presence is a flood
                A
And I’m caught in the wonder
                G
You have taken me over
                Bm                 A
You have won my heart

Bridge
Bm              A   
Into the deep I will go with You
G                          A 
Submerge my feet to my head in all of You
Bm                              A    
As your Presence falls, I am drowned in Your love
G                   A
Immerse me, immerse me


Chord source: https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/tab/citipointe_live/into_the_deep_chords_1862711 

No comments:

Post a Comment