Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Power of the Cross

Written by Stevenson Sia and Kenneth Chew
Lyrics rewritten by Joshua Teng

Verse 1
        G                                D
As I look upon the barren cross
                      C            D             G 
On which the King of kings has died
        Em                              Bm
And all that was heard was just his cry
C                      D
Bloodstains left behind

Verse 2 
        G                                    D
As I look to the cross in my daily walk
                   C              D             G
I know His grace will bring me through
Em                      Bm
Nothing else can be compared
           C                       D
To his Love for me and you

Chorus
                                 G                                 D
It's the power of the cross, the beauty of it all
                         C              D                      G   
Never cease to amaze, the wonders of his love
               Em                        Bm
How my Saviour, my Lord Jesus
                        C                           D
Came down to earth to redeem us all

                                 G                                 D 
Its the power of the cross, the beauty of it all
                        C      D                      G   
Tender loving grace, wonders of his love
                   Em                               Bm
Lord of all creation, risen lamb of God
                C                         D         G
Has been exchanged that we might live

No comments:

Post a Comment