Sunday, January 24, 2016

I'm Held By Your Love

Written by Karen Lim, Bob Fitts
© New Creation Church

Verse 1
                             G                               D
I'm held by Your love, upheld by Your strength
                                        G                                    D 
On Your shoulders You bore me, by Your faith I stand


Verse 2
                      F#m  B m   G                 A      D   
Cherished by You, Lord, treasured in Your sight
                            G                                   D
So close to Your heart, held firm in Your hands


Repeat Verse 1 & 2


Chorus
     F#m                      Bm       G              A      D
So awesome is Your love, so mighty is Your hand
       F#m                      Bm
On eagle's wings You carry me
         G                            A
Your grace shall be my strength
      F#m                 Bm          G              A       D   
So perfect is Your love, You sacrificed Your Son
                F#m              Bm
Amazing love reached out to me
          G                  A    
With joy to You I come


Verse 3
                   G                             D 
Not by my wisdom, not by my strength
                    G                                D 
Gently You guide me, lead me by hand
          F#m    Bm       G        A     D
Total surrender         Jesus I am Yours
                G                                    D
Now and forever, in Christ I now stand


Repeat Chorus X 2


Repeat Verse 1



No comments:

Post a Comment