Saturday, April 23, 2016

Hope of Glory

Written by New Creation Church
© New Creation Church, 2016

Verse 1
            F#m
Who am I
                                         D
That You would know and love me
                        A
Sculpted in Your glory
                                  E
Before my eyes could see
              F#m
When I'm lost
                        D
Stranded in my frailty
                                A
Flesh and blood has failed me
                                    E
You've come to set me free

Chorus
          D 
Here I stand
                            F#m
Before the Great I Am
         A  
At the cross
                      E
I found my life again
          D
Lift my hands
                            F#m
Surrender to Your name
           E                 F#m - D - A - E
O risen King, Jesus reigns

Verse 2
        F#m
Calvary
                                        D
When hearts betray Your kindness
                            A
Still Your grace is greater
                     E
Than my wretchedness
                    F#m
Outstretched arms
                            D
A love that bled devotion
                     A
Mercy like an ocean
                              E
Drowns my sin and shame

Repeat Chorus

Bridge x 2
              E
Christ in me
                  F#m  
The hope of glory
         A               E   
Hallelujah, hallelujah

Repeat Chorus

Conclusion
          F#m
Empty tomb
                                      D
My love, You've won the victory
                      A
I live to tell the story
    E                              A
Of Christ who lives in me






No comments:

Post a Comment