Friday, January 23, 2015

In Christ Alone (I Place My Trust) / 耶稣基督

Sung by Brian Littrell
Written by Donald A. Koch, Andrew Shawn Craig
© New Spring Publishing Inc. (1991)
© 約書亞樂團 Joshua Band (2016) for Chinese Version

Original chords in F, but it might be a little low for female vocals. Alternative G key in brackets.

Verse 1
                 F (G)
In Christ alone will I glory  我愿全心荣耀耶稣
             C (D)                  Dm (Em)        Bb (C)
Though I could pride myself in battles won  放弃倚靠我自己的骄傲
                      F (G) 
For I've been blessed beyond measure  你的祝福无法测度
        C (D)                Dm (Em)     C (D)
And by His strength alone, I overcome  靠你能力我能胜过世界
Gm (Am)                               Dm (Em)
Oh, I could stop and count successes  而我不再看我所有成就 
         C (D)                 Bb (C) 
Like diamonds in my hands  如同手中珍宝
                Gm (Am)               Dm (Em)
But those trophies could not equal  一切奖赏都不能够 
            Bb (C)                C (D)
To the grace by which I stand  与你的恩典相比

Chorus 
               Bb (C)                  F (G)                            
In Christ alone, I place my trust  耶稣基督 我的倚靠
                    Gm (Am)     C (D)            F (G)
And find my glory in the power of the Cross  你的十字架是我永远的荣耀
              Bb (C)  C (D)     Am (Bm) Dm (Em) 
In every victory, let it be said of me  生命每个气息 都是属于你
Gm (Am)                            Eb (F)     C (D)               F (G)
My source of strength, my source of hope is Christ alone  我的源头 我的盼望 是你我主

Verse 2 
F (G)
In Christ alone do I glory  我愿全心荣耀耶稣
C (D)                Dm (Em)        Bb (C)       
For only by His grace I am redeemed  因你恩典使我得新生命
               F (G)
For only His tender mercy  你的怜悯触摸我心
           C (D)                   Dm (Em)            C (D)  
Could reach beyond my weakness to my need  你慈爱为我的软弱效力
Gm (Am)                            Dm (Em)
And now I seek no greater honor  而我这一生别无所求 
C (D)                             Bb (C)  
Than just to know Him more  只愿更认识你
Gm (Am)                           Dm (Em)
And to count my gains but losses  所有成就都不能够 
Bb (C)                    C (D)
To the glory of my Lord  与我的主荣耀相比

Chorus (stop at "source of hope")

Chorus (higher key)
D (E)        C (D)                 G (A) 
In Christ alone, I place my trust  耶稣基督 我的倚靠
                      Am (Bm)     D (E)           G (A)
And find my glory in the power of the Cross  你的十字架是我永远的荣耀
             C (D)     D (E)  Bm (Cm)  Em (F#m, also Gbm)
In every victory, let it be said of me  生命每个气息 都是属于你
       Am (Bm)                     F (G)       D (E)               G (A)
My source of strength, my source of hope is Christ alone  我的源头 我的盼望 是你我主


Dm Uke chord diagramBb Uke chord diagramGm Uke chord diagramEb Uke chord diagram
 




Source: http://wguitarchords.blogspot.sg/2014/04/in-christ-alone-brian-littrell.html#.VMHpASuUeT0

Chinese version of the song

No comments:

Post a Comment