Tuesday, March 1, 2022

God, You're So Good

Written by Passion

Original key in G, I have transposed it to C key for my voice (female). 
A song to remember the Lord's goodness in the middle of all the craziness.

Verse 1
C                       F
    Amazing love   That welcomes me 
C                              Gsus-G   
    The kindness of mercy 
C                                       F 
    That bought with blood,  wholeheartedly 
Am                      Gsus-G
    My soul undeserving
 
Chorus
C                       G
God, You’re so good 
G                       C 
God, You’re so good 
Am                    F
God, You’re so good 
                 C     G  C
You’re so good to me 
 
Verse 2
C                            F 
   Behold the cross    Age to age
C                        Gsus-G
    And hour by hour
C                                  F
    The dead are raised,  the sinner saved 
Am                            Gsus-G
    The work of Your power  
 
Bridge
             G                                    Am
I am blessed, I am called, I am healed, I am whole
           F                      C
I am saved in Jesus’ name 
               G                          Am
Highly favored, anointed, Filled with Your power
               F                      C (G when you're toning down) 
For the glory of Jesus’ name 
  
Verse 3
C                                F 
    And should this life   Bring suffering 
C                        Gsus-G
    Lord, I will remember 
Am                     F
    What Calvary    has bought for me 
C                             Gsus-G
    Both now and forever   

Chord source: https://www.worshiptogether.com/songs/god-you-re-so-good-passion/

No comments:

Post a Comment