Sunday, December 14, 2014

Refuge

© 2014 New Creation Church

Verse 1
C                                    G
I call upon Your name, You delivered me from harm
Am                                           F
In the shadow of Your wings, No fear comes
C                              G
I turn to You alone, Jesus, You’re my guiding light
Am                                          F
In the presence of Your love, I will abide

Verse 2
C                                         G
No matter what the storm, You command the surging seas
Am                                          F 
At Your word there is a calm and a peace
C                                  G
Forever in Your heart, I can never fall away
Am                                            F 
For Your faithful love endures age to age

Chorus
F                   C
For I say out loud 
G                            Am
You are my strong tower
F                        G         C 
You will rescue me, Yahweh
F                       C
I will not grow faint 
G                              Am
But my heart grows stronger
F                      G              C
As I choose to seek Your face

Bridge
Am
I run to You, my refuge
For You are on my side
Hosanna, hosanna!
Em 
God arise!

No comments:

Post a Comment