Friday, October 25, 2013

Through It All

Written by Reuben Morgan
© 2002 Hillsong Church

Chords have been edited to a lower key (D) from the original G key. If you'd like to play it in the original pitch, the corresponding chords are D>G, A>D, Bm>Em, G>C, A>D, Gbm>Bm

D          A                 Bm
You are forever in my life
        G                          A
You see me through the seasons
D       A                 Bm
Cover me with Your hand
       G                      A
And lead me in Your righteousness

      D           G
And I look to You
      D           G      A
And I wait on You

     D
I'll sing to You Lord
    G
A hymn of love
              Gbm    Bm      G     A
For Your faithfulness to me
      D                 G
I'm carried in everlasting arms
         Gbm    Bm    G
You'll never let me go
A             D
Through it all

D     Bm    Em   A
Hallelujah, hallelujah

Gbm Uke chord diagram

Chord source: http://lyric.jonloh.net/worship-song/through-it-all

No comments:

Post a Comment