Friday, August 16, 2013

Love's Sacrifice

Written by Jen Tan, Joy Chua, Winston Tay 
© 2010 New Creation Church, Singapore

Verse 1

         Am                 F
In the beauty of Your holiness
        G              Em
Your face is all I see
         Am               F
In the glory of Your majesty
              G                     Em 
I bow my knee, I bow my knee to

Pre-Chorus
             F      G    
Worship You, 
             F      Em
Worship You 

Verse 2
         Am                                F
In the presence of Your perfect love
      G                    Em
My fears are swept away
         Am                       F
In the tenderness of Your embrace
            G                   Em
I lift my hands, I lift my hands to

Pre-Chorus
             F      Em    
Worship You, 
             Am      F     G
Worship You 

Chorus

        C               G
Your grace has opened my eyes
     Am         Em                                F      G
To see the beauty, the price of Your love's sacrifice 
        F       G
Your love's sacrifice
        C                                  G
Your blood redeemed me from shame
        Am7         Em
Your power has broken the chains
           F      G                    F      G
This is love's sacrifice, Your love's sacrifice



Chord source: http://www.guitar4christ.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=24&jfile=viewtopic.php&f=17&t=39884

No comments:

Post a Comment