Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Shout to the Lord

© 2003 Darlene Zschech

Verse 1
       G               D
My Jesus, my Saviour
Em                  D               C
Lord there is none like You
C               G         C             G             
All of my days I want to praise
       Em                          C           D
The wonders of Your mighty love

Verse 2 
My comfort, my shelter
Tower of refuge and strength
Let every breath, all that I am
Never cease to worship You

Chorus
G                     Em                C                    D
Shout to the Lord all the Earth, let us sing
G                  Em           C                      D
Power and majesty, praise to the King
Em                                                  C
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
             D         C           D
At the sound of Your name
G              Em             C                      D
I sing for joy at the work of Your hand
G                 Em            C                  D
Forever I'll love You, forever I'll stand
Em                                         C
Nothing compares to the promise I have
G
In You



No comments:

Post a Comment