Thursday, April 26, 2018

The One Thing

© 2011 New Creation Church

Verse 1
F                       C
Lord I’m here, to sit at Your feet
F                               G        Am
To be-hold      Your beau - ty
F                                      C
Speak Your Word, Your voice I will heed
                        Am                       F  
Let Your pre - sence wash o-ver me

Chorus
            C                       G
It’s the one thing that I need
          Am               F
Your pre-sence, is all I’ll e - ver seek
           C                                       G  
O-ver-whelm     me   with Your love
                    Am
Till all I see is You
                  F     
All I see is You

Bridge
       C                                   G
Je - sus,  all my fears,  they fade  away
                   F
When I see You,   
                   Dm  
When I see You

1 comment:

  1. Great song!! For more uke skills check out https://bit.ly/2uCmz49

    ReplyDelete