Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Wonderful Grace

Written by John Pantry
© 1990 HarperCollins Religious

Verse 1
F                Bb
Wonderful grace
F                           Gm
That gives what I don't deserve
C                     F       
Pays me what Christ has earned
        G               C
And lets me go free

F                Bb
Wonderful grace
F                            Gm
That gives me the time to change
C             F       
Washes away the stain
         G                   C
That once covered me

Chorus
        Bb          F
And all that I have
   A             Dm
I lay at the feet
           Bb              F                   C       F 
Of the Wonderful Saviour who loves me

Verse 2 (same chords as verse 1)
F                Bb  
Wonderful love
F                        Gm 
That held in the face of death
C                        F   
Breathed in it's final breath
G                       C
Forgiveness for me

F                 Bb
Wonderful love
F                                     Gm                          
Who's power can break every chain
C               F     
Giving us life again
G              C
Setting us free

Repeat Chorus


No comments:

Post a Comment