Monday, May 22, 2017

Lord I Need You

Written by Christy Nockels, Daniel Carson, Jesse Reeves, Kristian Stanfill, Matt Maher
© 2013 Essential Records

Verse 1
            C      F     C     
Lord, I come, I confess,
              Am    G          F
Bowing here, I find my rest
              C       F     C                   
Without you I fall apart,
                Am   G                    F
You’re the one that guides my heart

Chorus 
            C              F     C      G
Lord, I need you, oh I need you
Am    F         C      G
Every hour I need you
       C     F           C    F
My one defense, my righteousness,
      C                 G     C
Oh God, how I need you

Verse 2 
                         C                F           C
Where sin runs deep, Your grace is more
                         Am       G          F
Where grace is found, is where you are
                          C            F      C
And where you are, Lord I am free,
      Am    G               F
Holiness is Christ in me

Bridge
F             C         G       Am   
Teach my song to rise to you,
C                                      F
when temptation comes my way
                  F         C           G       Am
And when I cannot stand I’ll fall on you,
F                        G           C
Jesus, you’re my hope and stay

Chorus (1 key up)
            D              G     D      A
Lord, I need you, oh I need you
Bm    G         D      A
Every hour I need you
       D     G           D    G
My one defense, my righteousness,
      D                 A     D
Oh God, how I need you

Chord source: https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/m/matt_maher/lord_i_need_you_ver6_crd.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment