Friday, May 22, 2015

Sweeter Than Wine

Written by Sean Goh, Elaine Fung
© 2014 New Creation Church, Singapore

Verse 1
     Bm                  G                    D                   A     
Before the earth's creation, You knew me as I was
        Bm                  G                      D            A
And even then You chose me to be Yours
Bm          G            A                       D
I am captivated by Your unending love
Bm                      G                              A 
Lord, my heart's surrendered to Your grace

Pre-Chorus
Em             G
And I can't help
           G         A
But to lift my voice and say

Chorus
          D                          A
Your love is better than life
                      Em
Sweeter than wine
                                G
It's more than I can ever imagine
          D                      A
Your love is all that I need
                     Em
So Lord, I receive
                    G                   A            D 
Your lovingkindness and grace for me

Verse 2
Bm                      G
Lord, I am Your treasure
       D                     A
The apple of Your eye
      Bm          G                         D         A   
Forever I am precious in Your sight
Bm                   G    
Never will you leave me
      A            D
I'm safe and secure
Bm                     G                A
Forever in Your arms I will abide

Pre-chorus
Chorus


Bm Uke chord diagramD Uke chord diagramA Uke chord diagramEm Uke chord diagram


No comments:

Post a Comment