Saturday, June 13, 2015

Your Saving Grace

© 2010 New Creation Church, Singapore

Verse 1
G              Am       F            G
Purely by grace, I come to You
G               Am     F
Forgiven I rise to say
Am           G              F         C
Cover me with Your mercy Lord
F                  G              Am
Under Your wings I’ll stay
F                   G              C
Show me oh Lord your ways

Chorus  
                            F     C           G  
God of my strength I come to You
                              F         C             G
Beholding Your face I’m changed a new
                 F              C        G                
Rested within Your strong embrace
                                F              G        C
Restored by Your love, Your saving grace

Verse 2
G                     Am      F           G
Righteous and bold, I come to You
G         Am               F
Solely because You gave
Am               G      F              C   
Your life for mine upon that cross
F                         G           Am 
Love made You take my place

F                         G          C
Now Jesus Your name I praise

No comments:

Post a Comment