Saturday, July 25, 2015

Love On The Line

© Hillsong Church, 2015

I was at Hillsong 2015 and this was my favourite worship song. It was the most anointed for me and the presence of God was so tangible. These lyrics are all I remember - but its enough for us to reminisce until the album is finally out! And the chords are really simple. Be blessed.

Edit: Album's out! Chords are updated.

Verse 1
Em                                    G
You put your love on the line
Em                                                  G
To bear the weight of sin that was mine
Em                             G
Washing my river of wrongs
Em                                         G          D
Into the sea of Your infinite love

Chorus
G
With arms held high
D
Lord I give my life
Em
Knowing I'm found in Christ
C
In your love forever

G
With all I am
D
In Your grace I stand
Em
The greatest of all romance
C
Love of God my Saviour

Instrumental: G  D  Em  C

Verse 2
Em                                      G
Mercy roars like hurricane winds
Em                                           G          D
Furious love laid waste to my sin

Repeat Chorus
Repeat Instrumental: G  D  Em  C 

Bridge
G
To the One who has rescued my soul
D
To the One who has welcomed me home
Em
To the One who is saviour of all
C
I'll sing forever

Repeat Chorus
Repeat Bridge



Chord source: http://www.worshiptogether.com/songs/love-on-the-line-hillsong-worship/

5 comments:

  1. Hi Gina, do you know what it is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you think of using G-Bm-Em-C for the bridge?
    Using this as reference https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeVgy5zBLdE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dee Gee, i think you're suggesting the G key?
      You can play in the G key also, but it will be G-D-Em-C
      The chords do not change from verse to bridge imo

      Delete
  3. I love this website, and playing these songs on my ukulele is just the right way to enjoy music :-) Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete