Sunday, May 17, 2015

Thank You Jesus

Written by Matt Crocker, Hannah Hobbs 
© 2014 No Other Name Album

A key (C key)
1    - A (C)
4    - D (F)
5    - E (G)
6m - F#m (Am)

Verse 1
A
Grace that flows like a river
E             D     A 
Washing over me
A
Fount of Heaven, love of Christ
E      D         A
Overflow in me

Chorus
D                           A
Thank You Jesus, You set me free
D                           A
Christ my Savior, You rescued me

Verse 2 
A
Take this life delivered
E                 D      A
A vessel of Your love
A
Wholly now devoted
E                  D             A
To see Your kingdom come

Instrumental X2
D - E - F#m - A

Bridge
D                                 E
You've given me life, You've opened my eyes
F#m                     A  
I love You Lord, I love You Lord
D                                       E
You've entered my heart, You've set me apart
F#m                     A  
I love You Lord, I love You Lord

D Uke chord diagramE Uke chord diagram (position # 2)A Uke chord diagramGbm Uke chord diagram

Chord source: http://www.worshiptogether.com/songs/thank-you-jesus/

No comments:

Post a Comment