Sunday, March 15, 2015

To You

© 2000 Darlene Zschech

The original pitch is written in the brackets. I prefer to sing this 2 steps down.

Verse
           F (G)                        Bb (C)
Here I stand, forever in Your mighty hand
                         C (D)                          Bb (C)
Living with Your promise, written on my heart
        F (G)                                   Bb (C)
I am Yours, surrendered wholly to You
                             C (D)                           Bb (C)         C (D) (lead-in to Chorus)   
You set me in Your family, calling me Your own

Chorus 
       F (G)             Gm (Am)
Now I, I belong to you
                C (D)                                        F (G)   
All I need, Your Spirit, Your Word, Your Truth
             Bb (C)               Dm (Em)
Hear my cry, my deep desire
      Eb (F)                           C (D) (lead-in to Chorus 2)
To know You more

Chorus 2
            F (G)                    Gm (Am)    
In Your name, I will lift my hands
          C (D)                              F (G)
To the King, this anthem of praise I bring
            Bb (C)                 Dm (Em)
Heaven knows, I long to love You
        Eb (F)  
With all I am
  C (D)       F (G)
I belong to You

(Improvise and repeat whichever way you like ;D)


Bb Uke chord diagramGm Uke chord diagramDm Uke chord diagramEb Uke chord diagram

Chord source: http://www.higherpraise.com/lyrics/cool/t/8437.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment