Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I Am Loved

Written by Sidney Mohede
© 2013 Insight Unlimited

Verse 1
G                                   D
Feeling your breath over me
G                         C                 D
Tender voice with a sweet melody
         Em                      D       C                    G           
Your beauty surrounds me, it moves and confounds me
C                           D
Stirring my spirit to see
G                                              D
In your arms is where I will find rest
G                               C              D
For the weak and the weary you bless
        Em             D         C                       G           
As I come to the table I know that you're able
C                                       G
To reach to the depth of my need

Chorus
        D               Em
I am loved, I am loved
            C                 G
I know I will always be
          D              Em
And I love, and I love
             C    D       G
Cuz you first loved me

Verse 2
Em                                   D
Grace pouring down over me
Em                      C           D
With hands open wide I receive
          Em          D               C             G 
Teach me to be selfless I'm beautifully helpless
C                                   G
Laying me down at your feet

Bridge
D                        C 
You are with me you are with me
D                             C
You have saved me You have saved me


Original song sang in the D key (A E D F#m), I've transposed it 1 key down to C (G D C Em) so that its easier for me to sing. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment