Tuesday, October 10, 2017

You Are My Hiding Place

Such an old hymm I don't know who wrote this!
Lines inspired from Psalm 32

Am                 Dm
    You are my hiding place
G                     C
    You always fill my heart
             F                Dm
    With songs of deliverance
            E
    Whenever I am afraid

                          Am
    I will trust in You
Dm                    G
    I will trust in You
C                             F       Dm 
    Let the weak say I am strong
               E                     E7
    In the strength of the Lord

EImage result for E7 ukulele

3 comments:

  1. Hi Remembering His Grace with a Ukulele Team,

    My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

    I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog Remembering His Grace with a Ukulele has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 50 Ukulele Blogs on the web.

    https://blog.feedspot.com/ukulele_blogs/

    I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 50 Ukulele Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

    Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.

    Best,
    Anuj

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song and always look for ukulele tabs. would you mind give me a clue how to strum it like a pro, thanks and God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi MazzaChe. I've just updated the post with bolded words to indicate where the down strum is. Some notes are played before the line starts so they appear before the line. Finally, this is a quiet song so I usually do 1 simple down strum for every note. I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete