Saturday, February 15, 2014

Until The End

Written by Sean Goh
© 2010 New Creation Church, Singapore

Another favourite on the uke. This one is easy, with the chord pattern most C, D, G, Em with slight variations. If you are comfortable in a lower pitch, you may want to try the D key (what's shown is in the G key) which will follow G, A, D, Bm,

Verse 1
                   C
A wreath of thorns
     D               G
Became Your crown
                      C      D            Em
My curse was laid upon Your brow
                          C             D      Em 
Your wounds displayed for all to see
                 C         D       G
Your body torn to rescue me

Verse 2
                         C        D     G
My sins You’re faithful to forget
                       C           D       Em
Because Your love and justice met
                   C        D           Em
There at the cross upon that hill
                     C           D          G
Lord, You fulfilled the Father’s will

Chorus
                  C            D         G        Em  
My stain of sin, Your blood erased
               C            
My life redeemed, Lord
D            Em
By Your grace
                       C      D              G         Em  
Healed and restored in Your embrace
                C              D        G
Now all I see is Your lovely face

Verse 3
           C         D    G
Forevermore I will confess
                   C            D           Em
You are my Lord, my righteousness
                      C          D      Em
The One who died yet rose again
                     C        D       G
My God and King until the end

Bridge
          C  D        G    Em
Hallelujah, hallelujah
          C       D           Em
Hallelujah to You, my King
          C  D        G    Em
Hallelujah, hallelujah
          C       D           G
Hallelujah to You, my King

D Uke chord diagramEm Uke chord diagram

Chord source: http://lyric.jonloh.net/worship-song/until-end

No comments:

Post a Comment