Saturday, August 26, 2017

Blessed Jesus

Suggested flow: V1, C, V2, C, C

Verse 1
A                    D           A
Blessed Jesus come to me
D               A              Bm        E 
Soothe my soul with songs of peace
F#m   A       D     A  
As I look to You alone
Bm       E              A
Fill me with your love

Chorus
D             A        F#m 
Glorious, marvellous
Bm            E           A
Grace that rescued me
D       A      F#m
Holy, worthy
          Bm             E          A
Is the Lamb who died for me

Verse 2
A                               D          A
Mountains high and valleys low
D            A       Bm     E     
You will never let me go
F#m        A           D       A
By Your fountain I will drink
Bm       E         A
Fill my thirsty soul

No comments:

Post a Comment